SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB loaded strat pickguard,

bluebuddhabluebuddha Frets: 52
edited December 2017 in Parts £
I'm putting together a parts build and just need the lively bit.

For clarity, as suggested by FunkFingers:

I'm looking for a regular SSS configuration, decent pots and switches, which is why Squier isn't an option.

More Frusciante than Hank Marvin.

In white/ relic'd white/ parchment, or cream at a push. (unless theres something with amazing electronics that justifies the agro/cost of changing the colours)

Fretboard radius is pretty flat, cant' remember for sure but I think its 14"

No humbuckers, not interested in crazy wiring or micro switches particularly

What have you got for grabs?

No squier/copy parts pleas, thank you :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Got a Jap Squier loaded plate? Better than the recent Squiers

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15225
    Please be a little more specific about your requirements.

For example, do you want vintage style SSS pickups? Do you want a higher output bridge/Treble position pickup? Could your guitar body accommodate a humbucker with no further modification?

Also, what fingerboard radius is your guitar neck? The flatter the 'board, the wiser it would be to have opt for flush rod magnet polepieces.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Please be a little more specific about your requirements.

For example, do you want vintage style SSS pickups? Do you want a higher output bridge/Treble position pickup? Could your guitar body accommodate a humbucker with no further modification?

Also, what fingerboard radius is your guitar neck? The flatter the 'board, the wiser it would be to have opt for flush rod magnet polepieces.
    Edited as per your suggestion sir.