SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Mustang 1 Amp - £45 posted

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited March 2014 in Amps £
Hi All,

For sale is my Fender Mustang 1 amp v1, boxed with instructions and CD.

Absolutely cracking little amp full of different amp models plus a built in tuner and reverb etc. you can also easily customise the models with any of your own choice via the Fender online software.

Also has headphones and aux in sockets so you can connect your mp3 source for playing along to tracks etc

Great condition, couple of very light marks here and there if I was to be very critical and in perfect working order. Cost £110 new, accept £45 posted via UPS drop off point shop to shop within the UK

Payment via PayPal with fee covered, please pm if interested.

Cheers :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    edited March 2014
    Bump for one and only price drop to £45 for a quick sale. Amp will be posted via UPS drop of to shop service booked via parcel2go so you can collect via your nearest shop collection point. Have used this service many times and its excellent.

Cheers :)
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2344
    Ill take it. Pm your PayPal details and I'll send over payment later on tonight after I get back from my gig. T
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    edited March 2014
    Ok great will do cheers, sold pending payment being received :)