SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Yamaha THR10

woodjameswoodjames Frets: 0
edited March 2014 in Amps £
Looking to buy a THR10. Been searching for a while so if anyone knows someone who might be selling hook me up! Im hoping to save a few quid on the RRP so would be interested in a 2nd hand one.

I should add, I would also be interested in the THR5. By all accounts they are pretty similar to the THR10, at least for my purposes!

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2040
    edited March 2014
    I've been thinking of selling my THR 10C... But I'm still not certain coz it's such a nice little piece of kit. However, If it's a 10 C you're after, let me know and I'll have a think. I'm in Belfast so probably be looking for £190 posted (or thereabouts) - don't have original box but it's in perfect nick with USB cable and power adapter.

PayPal gift or bank transfer, of course...
  • Thanks very much for the offer but only really interested in the standard THR10 or THR5.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2040
    No probs.