Blocked toilet/drain

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16373
    johnswiss said:
    Sat on the loo at work flicking through drain rod videos on YouTube. I never thought my life would turn out like this...

They all seem to show roughly the same thing. There's probably an instruction leaflet with the rods anyway.

Good luck. 
    @EricTheWeary this act alone played a big part I think in the great unblocking miracle of 2018!
    I watched one where he showed how the rats stored food but I thought if I posted that it might put you off the enterprise. 

I developed a habit of cleaning paint brushes in the downstairs toilet sink. Over time I grew a huge magnolia blockage in the drain. So, am more careful now with things like that and wipes. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 395
    Jalapeno said:
    You must be flushed by a sense of relief ! ;)

Flushed and a bit drained.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8846
    Are you sure that the blockage is completely cleared, and not just that the partially blocked pipe has now drained? You can test this by flushing enough water down, say a bath full, and seeing whether it overflows again
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 395
    Roland said:
    Are you sure that the blockage is completely cleared, and not just that the partially blocked pipe has now drained? You can test this by flushing enough water down, say a bath full, and seeing whether it overflows again
    I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it. The bath is on a separate exit but several toilet flushes have sailed through so fingers crossed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4952
    LOL - is this "lucky poos" in reverse?

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom