SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Egnater Tweaker 40 Bargain at £300!

not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
edited March 2014 in Amps £

SOLD

Bought this new from GuitarGuitar just over 2 years ago. Been gigged with on average once a month for that time, but looked after well.

I have all the original packaging, footswitch, manual, and a Roqsolid cover.

*NOTE* The mains output transformer has recently been replaced. I've had the amp back for a couple of weeks, the tech ran a good soak test and it's played fine at home volume. I haven't gigged with it since getting it back, but I am playing this week so I'll use if then to make sure.

It took a while to get the replacement transformer, so while it was away getting fixed I went out and bought a new amp as I had a lot of gigs on. I then had grand ideas about a stereo rig and all that...but I really need the cash so this is up for sale.

Located in Kenilworth near M40/Coventry, but work in Banbury.

Travel for a halfway meet is also possible, so message me to discuss.

£300 (for a quick sale, based on collection) which is much lower than the recent ones I've seen up for sale, and I'm being totally honest about the recent work.

http://imageshack.com/a/img42/1822/20812949.jpg

Specs:

Tweaker-40 Features and Information
  • 40-Watt Tube Amp
  • Premium Tubes:
    • 2 x 6L6
    • 3 x 12AX7
  • Bass, Middle & Treble Controls
  • AC, British or American Voicing Switch
  • Two Channels with Independent:
    • Volume & Gain
    • Tight & Bright Voice Switches
    • Vintage / Modern Amp Voicing Switch
    • Clean / Hot Gain Selector
    • Mid Cut Switch
  • Buffered Effects Loop with Level Selector
  • 2 Button Footswitch Included
  • 117V/230V Voltage Selector
  • Dimensions: 8.25” (D) x 18.5” (W) x 8” (H)
  • Weight: 22lbs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments