SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED-FS/FT: TC Electronic HOF Mini

d8md8m Frets: 2434
edited March 2014 in FX £
Went on a mega TC Electronic kick a couple of months ago and picked this up right on the end of last year.

Don't really use it that much(although when I have it is awesome) and its been home use only so have decided to part ways to fund further GAS.

In perfect nick (no marks etc. and has been reset to default tone print).

Comes in original box with the leaflets and magnet attachments etc.(Pics available on request and when I get home later!)

I have it on 'the river' for £65 but for forum buddies will let it go for £60 posted.

I could be open to trades etc. so by all means make me an offer :) (fuzz and delay ideally)

Also have a memory toy in very good condition with box etc that I'm on the fence about letting go so If anyone is interested then give me an offer.

NB: Have never taken payment via paypal before so if thats the route you wish to pay be prepared to guide me through it!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is there a shimmer tone print?
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    edited March 2014
    Can't tell you I'm afraid as I don't know much about the patches(only really used the gilbert ones)

Best bet is to download the app and have a look through the library or check the TC site.

There's also a tone print editor so you may be able to make your own shimmer effect but it's something I've not done personally.

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Is there a shimmer tone print?

There isn't. There are plenty of big ambient Toneprint verbs. The Jonsi (Sigur Ros) one is excellent, but TC have always said they can't do a true shimmer as that needs an octave up adding. I've got a HOF mini and it is excellent.
  • not_the_dj said: I've got a HOF mini and it is excellent.
    Agreed.
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 479
    Watching vids and got serious GAS!! Have a cathedral which is overkill for me.

Hmmmmm
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    edited October 2015
    Pics:

edited March 2014
    Bump. 

Wide open to trades. 

Particularly after digital delays, tremolo and fuzz.

• really want this but really dont need since I have its big brother! £60 posted seems like a great deal. have a bump!
    Traded