Inexpensive but good battery powered looper?

mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1058
Can anyone recommend One?

I have a tc ditto but i want something I can just plug in without mains power to play over.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72382
    Boss RC-1.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1058
    Cheers mate! @ICBM ;
    I should probably have qualified that a bit - the RC-1 is good and easy to use, but very limited in terms of functions - you get one shot at a loop plus overdubs, and it can't store loops. The RC-3 (or older RC-2) is more complex and useful and can store loops but has a very steep learning curve as well as being more expensive. And both of them eat batteries...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6072
    The Jamman Express XT is good. Simple to operate but very basic. I changed it for the Boss RC-1 cos I prefer the Boss design but both work very well.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28343
    Headrush E2
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    I have a Jamman Express LT for sale if you want it that I haven’t got round to advertising yet. Just let me know if you want it! 
    Sporky said:
    Headrush E2
    Not battery powered unfortunately - which is why I sold mine. Twice... too much of a faff for open mics.

(I know, you can always use an outboard battery clip but it's a bit messy and I suspect the battery life might be a bit crap.)

• SporkySporky Frets: 28343
    ICBM said:
    Sporky said:
    Headrush E2
    Not battery powered unfortunately - which is why I sold mine. Twice... too much of a faff for open mics.

(I know, you can always use an outboard battery clip but it's a bit messy and I suspect the battery life might be a bit crap.)
    Doh!

I think I figured it with the RE20.

Sorry!
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • ive had boss rc3 s and the battery life is about an hour if youre lucky.
  • I've got a EHX Nano 360 Looper it can be powered by battery. You've got 6 mins of recording time and 11 storage slots for your loops. Comes with its own PSU also. Simple to use.