New (possibly) Boss Waza

What's Hot
KylefKylef Frets: 1042
PN-2 Reissue perhaps? This appeared on their Instagram with the caption 'watch this space, soon it's Namm'

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    Waza slicer could be cool. It'sa cool pedal but could be improved..

Waza pn2.. hmm not so sure.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6070
    Perhaps a Waza PN-2 with some Slicer functions rolled in?
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994

Boss waza phaser would peak my interest more than anything else.

the boss instagram seems to post a lot of pair pictures like that (nice colours n the like) anyway.

sgosden said:

the boss instagram seems to post a lot of pair pictures like that (nice colours n the like) anyway.

Which phaser would they likely Wazaize? They're recently bought out a PH-1 as part of Box-40. PH-1r could be a candidate but what additional function might it gain?
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    JezWynd said:
    sgosden said:

Which phaser would they likely Wazaize? They're recently bought out a PH-1 as part of Box-40. PH-1r could be a candidate but what additional function might it gain?
    Choice of 2-4-6 stages perhaps?
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Hope it’s the pn-2!
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2925
    tFB Trader
    Ph1r with a mix control and no volume change could be good. Love my Ph1r but could really use a mix pot.
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Waza Phlicer would be a must buy for me. If they could make the slicer smaller then I'm all in, I loved it but it was just too bulky.
    I loved the Slicer on first acquaintance, but the quality of the sound became a bit grating after a while. Definitely one where you 'play the pedal'. Cool idea though.
  • The md-500 has a much updated slicer on it and quite a few tremolos on it... Maybe they will port the algorithms to a single stomp box?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.