Friday club pedals.. any info?

skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
Ello all. 

Just ordered a Friday Club fury six-6.. 

Thing is, I really can’t find much info at all about it. 
Does anyone know any specs?

The only pedal in their line up that states its true bypass for example, is the green menace.. 

Seeing as non of the others state it, I’d presume theyre not.. but I dont know.

I see they are designed by Jack Deville, made by the same mob as Mr black pedals etc.

But if anyone has any wisdom, please share!

I have found 1 video in existence of it, but it was part of a compilation of various distortion pedals, so didnt get an idea of any specs or what the guys base tone sounded like etc.

Cheers all! 
The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I had a fury six. It's like a Rat pedal. It has a fair amount of gain and goes fuzzy when cranked all the way.
    It is jack deville made aka Mr black.

I think it was true bypass from memory (not that it matters).
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Cheers man, appreciate the info! 

Should arrive saturday, hopefully I like it. 
    I considered the drive to andertons to check it out but, wasnt massively up for it lol. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • I ordered mine from the USA, one of the stores (possibly Seattle music)  sell 2 pedals from the range at random every Friday for 50 dollars each. They did for a while anyway.
    I got the fury six and the Blackbird. 

It's worth getting on the Mr black mailing list if you like their stuff

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.