SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Loads of pedals!

What's Hot
robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
Some helpful soul 'consolidated' my for sale threads for me and made a right dogs dinner of it! Cheers for that!

Still, I'm not bitter so I'll try again. Photos available if anyone wants them (dare not offend the mods by putting photos up again!!).

Fiver delivery on everything (buy two get free delivery)

RAT Deucetone - £100
Peavey Dirty Dog - £40
Coron DC806 Distortion - £20
Vox Cooltron Snakecharmer Compressor - £50
Vox Cooltron Brit Boost - £50
Vox Cooltron Over The Top - £50
Digitech JamMan - £90
Gator pedalboard and tote case - £40

Hope this is concise enough for the powers that be!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17948
    tFB Trader
    There are no rules against putting up photos.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    I had several ads up which were quite long with item descriptions and photos and someone (I'm assuming a mod, but could be wrong) 'consolidated the thread' taking out all of the titles and rendering the thread fairly meaningless.

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17948
    tFB Trader
    It wasn't me. 

Posting photos and long descriptions is fine, but if you are posting multiple pedals you should ideally post them in the same thread. 
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    I'm a big fan of the forum and very grateful to everyone who makes it work but you are missing my point. Rather than someone asking me to consolidate my own thread, it was done for me in a very unhelpful way. Thats my only point.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom