Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Good News ......Spice Girls re-union Tour likely

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    edited February 2018
    I saw Mel C as a guest with Jools Holland at a live gig a couple of years back. It's true she does have a great set of pipes and has grown into a very competent performer. Way more versatile than the glorified karaoke singer I had her and the others pegged as.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dominic said:
    Wrong ........Mel B is by far the sexiest and naughtiest by the sounds of it 
    Mel C is a great Rock singer
    I’ve gigged with Mel Cs mum a few times, great singer. I totally agree about the modern rubbish, the spice girls offer/ed so much more than anything today, other than Bruno Mars. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IIRC they looked good on my PC's wallpaper (well, Scary did) but they always sounded seriously disappointing.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    Garthy said:
    Sassafras said:
    Mel C is the only one with a decent voice.
    It's interesting that the ones with the best voices or literally carry the rest of the 'band' are usually the least successful/famous of the group. Melanie Blatt carried All Saints but Natalie Appleton got the coverage, same for Nicola Roberts vs Cheryl [insertnamehere] in Girls Aloud, Jo O'Meara was a far more capable singer than Rachel Stevens in S-Club-7 (and Tina & Hannah may as well not have existed) and Keisha Buchanen was the engine of the Sugarbabes even if Heidi Range sold more posters. Just about the only person I can think of that really bucks this trend is Alesha Dixon from Mis-Teeq.
    You seem to have a worrying knowledge of girl bands
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • People remember the moment Kennedy was shot, I remember the moment that I realised I fancied Mel C and she wasn't in fact a scrawny faux lesbian. I was in a pool hall in London , fairly pissed up and the video for 'when your gone' came on with Bryan adams. She does this look to camera in it that was the Epiphany moment for me.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    People remember the moment Kennedy was shot, I remember the moment that I realised I fancied Mel C and she wasn't in fact a scrawny faux lesbian. I was in a pool hall in London , fairly pissed up and the video for 'when your gone' came on with Bryan adams. She does this look to camera in it that was the Epiphany moment for me.
    I always fancied her most, although she drew the short straw on the image that was handed to her. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16275
    Yeah but she got  free Council Accommodation to go with the image
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2661
    57Deluxe said:
    whod've thought Mel C would turn out to be the sexiest, nicest and most talented of the lot...?

No surprise to me. I've always liked her. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    axisus said:
    Garthy said:
    Sassafras said:
    Mel C is the only one with a decent voice.
    It's interesting that the ones with the best voices or literally carry the rest of the 'band' are usually the least successful/famous of the group. Melanie Blatt carried All Saints but Natalie Appleton got the coverage, same for Nicola Roberts vs Cheryl [insertnamehere] in Girls Aloud, Jo O'Meara was a far more capable singer than Rachel Stevens in S-Club-7 (and Tina & Hannah may as well not have existed) and Keisha Buchanen was the engine of the Sugarbabes even if Heidi Range sold more posters. Just about the only person I can think of that really bucks this trend is Alesha Dixon from Mis-Teeq.
    You seem to have a worrying knowledge of girl bands
    28 No1's and 76 top 10s between 6 groups, sort of hard to escape them really.
  • Garthy said:
    28 No1's and 76 top 10s between 6 groups, sort of hard to escape them really.
    I've managed it, but there are some who say that's only because I've never left my village.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14750
    edited February 2018 tFB Trader
    I suppose Ginger Spice now has the Formula One needs to have a successful career again in a group