NPD - joy and sadness

What's Hot
Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7842

There is definitely no room left on my two music stands now, as today our very nice postman brought me an EQD Afterneath V2 :)

The joy of receiving such a great pedal to add to my collection was a brief one though, as it was soon clear I didn't have a power supply capable of powering it :(

Against all recommendations I have all sorts of different power supplies and do a lot of daisy chaining (and use cheap patch leads :o ), and one of the pedals that doesn't share well is the Miku, so while there is a connector, it does add a tiny bit of hum.

So I've had to order another PS and must now wait until that arrives before I can enjoy the Afterneath along with all the others.

In other news I had a third music stand delivered yesterday, so there's plenty of room for the next few pedal buys :)
"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7842

All those who commented will be relieved to hear that I solved the problem by unplugging my Line 6 Liqua Flange and powering the Afterneath with the PS from that, and thus having glitchy-reverb fun.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Hehe glad its sorted. 

Nothing more frustrating than waiting for something then having to wait some more while it stares you in the face for days on end! 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom