SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tech 21 Blonde, Movall Hornet. NO PICTURES HERE SORRY

cowmoocowmoo Frets: 43

I've got a Tech 21 Blonde for sale. I got it off the bay last year at a tad over 90 quid, tried it at home through the blonde bassman and realised it's not what I want. It came to me without the tin box, only a card with some setting choices on. It's the version 2 with the Jensen emulation. Some minor marks along the top front edge. Looking for £80.

Also got a MoVall Hornet, it's as new, tried once, nice sound but too much gain for me, can't describe it any better as I rarely use pedals, Nice blue light :) in box with instructions £35, paid 45 last year. been sat in its box since.

I can email pictures but as I closed my photobucket account due to it being useless I can't link any here

Thanks

May trade but I'm looking for an overdrive that will react with my bassman without altering the signal at clean but just adding degrees of drive. So an O/D with no tone option that does not mess with the bass end or add mid or top end boost.....if such a thing exists!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom