Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

MultiFX for 4-cable-method, but with analogue distortion?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• It's not analogue distortion but I notice the prices on the Line 6 M13 have come down a lot. I think I paid 275 for an M9 a few years ago and now the M13 is going for 269 at Andertons and PMT. I'm thinking of one myself at that price.

I A/B'd the M9 drives with my favourite drive channel sounds at the time and remember thinking there wasn't much in it. The tube drive was certainly more than useable. The more extreme drive models were wank but then so are most of the pedals they were modelled on. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16161
    The Mooer is the best value all round answer and so easily useable
  • Have a look at a Nux Cerberus. Not very well known, but brilliantly built and excellently thought out. 4 cable method or 2.

Analog drive sound (based on a blues breaker) and analog distortion (angry charlie based), but digital reverb, delay and modulation. I love it because you can set a switch as an extra control for boost, or to turn the reverb on or off, or have chorus and a Univibe etc (so 2 mods at the same time). Loads of options and all savable into presets. An excellent bit of kit. 

This is a good demo.. 

I am thinking of selling it, (helix hx has taken my fancy) so if you're interested give me a shout. I think only Thomann and another site sell them, it's boxed and in perfect condition with manual and power supply.