Diamond wedding

What's Hot
My mam and dad's diamond wedding coming soon and I'm stumped at what to get them ...Anybody have any ideas ...and no I'm not going to buy them a strat each
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fnptfnpt Frets: 756
    Weekend at a posh hotel, all included.

____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • People get their parents presents for their anniversaries? Yikes. Anyone have 41 ideas for my folks?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • For one of the big ones ( 40th I think) we got my parents a lovely engraved cut glass bowl. Sorted for me by my friend Richard who has his studio at the Ruskin Glass Centre In Stourbridge. There are a few ex Stuart Crystal people there doing various clever things with glass. Richard normally does repair work and helps run Diamond Bottle Neck slides who are also there; so get some lovey glass work for your parents and some lovely glass work for your finger. 

http://ruskinglasscentre.co.uk/
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7125
    tFB Trader
    It was my parents 60th anniversary last year. Didn't get them a present as there is nothing they need and something useless but symbolic would just be a waste of money. We just organised a party to get their descendents together which they loved.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2489
    @SteveRobinson has the right idea.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    Get them a lump of coal and tell them you are still working on compressing it.

My mum & dad never have pressies, but we have had a lovely family gathering every year for the past 17 years and always take a group photo. The 9 grandchildren have changed so much in the pix, it's a nice collection
  • A quarter of a deck of cards?
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 620
    Thanks everybody ...some ideas here to get me started ... :)
  • Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3119
    edited February 2018
    2 litre bottle of Diamond White and a complimentary park bench?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom