eBay feedback question

What's Hot
HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16036
edited February 2018 in Off Topic

Can peeps change their feedback after leaving it?

I got good  feedback but with some sneery bitchy remarks thrown in and a cheeky PM off one member and now I wanna give the bugger some friendly sarcasm via a PM......can they take the huff and mark me down afterwards?

tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AFAIK once you've posted feedback, it stays
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • you can add an extra comment afterwards 

• SporkySporky Frets: 28971
    Report them for harassment. :)

Never bring a knife nor a gun to a gunfight. Always escalate beyond reason.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    I reported some arsehole who left me positive feedback but pmd me He new what i was up to because i charged him 99p postage. Absolute tit. I messaged him straight away and told him he can have bubble wrap and boxes for a tenner . I also reported the twat as he left a zero in with his feedback. I also banned him. (ebay done nothing but it felt good banning the nob.
    I may name him in one of my future sales whilst explaining postage charges. I wouldnt mind they can see the postage cost before they buy!. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I bought a vinyl record that was described in some detail as near perfect, no pops or scratches etc but turned out to be borderline unplayable. I didn’t pay much, it was a 40 year old 7” single so I left neutral feedback (I don’t think I went full negative), with a comment that the condition was described very incorrectly. 5 minutes later I get a message from the seller asking me to remove it and write better feedback in exchange for a discount! I had no idea sellers could do that.
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    I bought a vinyl record that was described in some detail as near perfect, no pops or scratches etc but turned out to be borderline unplayable. I didn’t pay much, it was a 40 year old 7” single so I left neutral feedback (I don’t think I went full negative), with a comment that the condition was described very incorrectly. 5 minutes later I get a message from the seller asking me to remove it and write better feedback in exchange for a discount! I had no idea sellers could do that.
    I hope you told seller to fck off. Seems like the type of seller who discourages people from using ebay. Describing shit as near perfect. Hoping you will just put it in your bin and save him the bother. You want a full refund and he would probably tell you to keep the record anyway as you would still be doing him a favour.