Ulbrick Amp Clearout

What's Hot
Hi All, I was the Euro distributor for Ulbrick a while back. I have leftover stock I need to clear. The manufacturer is now focusing on pedals and smaller amps. You don't often see these for sale because they are a lifetime purchase. All handwired A class boutique quality units. The magic is in their ability to cut through any mix  - they are deeply present true 3D in sound and quality. If anyone is interested I am happy to give more info and photos about them. Summary of strengths:
Clarity
Power
Handwired to military spec
Filtering designed to give presence
Reliable

Jay S
5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I think you should move this to Amps£ Forum, and give full detail of stock and prices upfront. That's the only way you'll sell here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Price is mandatory unless you are offering trades.  How you expect folks to be interested in Amps without spec, photos or price, is beyond understanding.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    Wasn’t there a replica post for these  amps last year ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28239
    true 3D in sound and quality

Does this actually mean anything at all?

"[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    Hi All, I was the Euro distributor for Ulbrick a while back. I have leftover stock I need to clear. The manufacturer is now focusing on pedals and smaller amps. You don't often see these for sale because they are a lifetime purchase.

You're new around here, aren't you?
    13reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:
    true 3D in sound and quality

Does this actually mean anything at all?

2D sound is flat. 
  • As is the earth.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • A few dumb questions so far(I was warned).... one person has been helpful and constructive - thanks to ColourofSound. This is not a replica post from last year. I have more stock to clear. I traded a Venue 30 last year successfully and I have one left. 
    Jay S
    1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28239
    You're getting the replies you deserve.

If you're trying to sell then post in the classifieds and follow the classifieds rules.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm sure people will be interested but you need to post in the classifieds with prices. Pics and descriptions help too. 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27521
    This thread is now closed and will be removed once you've had the opportunity to see the following comment.

If you want to sell your leftover amps here, start a thread in the Classifieds with the appropriate level of detail.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.