SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB home Amp, Vox Lil' Night Train (with Cab) etc

tampadragontampadragon Frets: 80
edited March 2014 in Amps £
As the title suggests, I am looking for a new home amp, I currently have a Vox VT15 and would like something different now.
My current front runner is the Vox Lil' Night Train, but I have also considered the Orange Micro Terror and the Yamaha THR10.
Ideally I'm looking for an amp that will take pedals well. I want something that sounds good at lower volume and Headphone socket is a bonus!
Budget is up to £250

So What do you have to offer me?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BBB2005BBB2005 Frets: 12
    I have listed an old Roland Bolt combo. FX loop, headphone input etc. Lovely clean but horrible overdrive but its ideal for home use. £115 shipped if your interested.
  • davedavedavedave Frets: 114
    Laney Cub 12 combo. It's 15w and has an input for 1w too. Give us a shout if you want any pics.
  • @Koss59 has a Micro terror for sale I think?
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 863
    Yes, mint condition. Only used to check if it works. Micro terror for £75 shipped
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
  • jdderbysjdderbys Frets: 17
    I have a ht1 I'd do for 100. Collection from Leicester
  • tampadragontampadragon Frets: 80
    edited March 2014
    koss59 said:
    Yes, mint condition. Only used to check if it works. Micro terror for £75 shipped
    I am tempted by this, but not sure if it will give me the cleans I'm after for my Les Paul mm, I'm trying to find some good youtube videos of people not just using them for overdrive and heavy stuff. Turns out a local music store should have one in stock so I might go and try it out with my guitar and see how it sounds.