PSA Helix FX £444

What's Hot
sweepysweepy Frets: 4211
As above, search Amazon for Helix Fx  and there are a few for £444, that’s a realistic price 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• £24.90 delivery though! Still probably the best price around at the moment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3341
    Cheers Sweepy and that's more like it! :)
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2348

Thanks!!!!

Good signs that it will drop.

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5201
    Worth noting it's a brand new store, and I can't see any results on a Google search to indicate that they exist as anything but an Amazon store. 

Pretty sure Amazon will refund your money if they don't deliver, so might be worth a punt. 

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22486
    I can see DoremiStore on Amazon for £444 plus the £24 delivery. 

http://www.doremistore.com/

Seems legit. 

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3341
    In case people didn't see this from the other HX thread, excuse me while I park it again:

This might be useful for people who were thinking of running it off their pedalboard supply and it came off the Line 6 Forum:-

Can I power HX Effects from my DC pedalboard supply?

Line 6 only officially supports operation with the included DC-3G. However, we have tried HX Effects with a number of third-party pedalboard power supplies and it can work, with the caveats mentioned below:

IMPORTANT NOTE #1: HX Effects has a lot of stuff going on under the hood and its six scribble strips and initial boot process pull more than your average pedal. Hence, we used a DC IN jack with a larger center pin to sort of disincentivize people from throwing whatever at it. The stock DC cables that come with the power supplies listed below will NOT fit. Note that Eventide does the exact same thing with their H9.

IMPORTANT NOTE #2: YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. Feel free to use this FAQ as a starting point, but Line 6 is not responsible for any damage incurred when using HX Effects with any third-party power supplies. That is, if someone writes "B-b-but Line 6 said I could use [power supply X!]," someone will hopefully refer them to this post where I make it perfectly clear that we only *officially* support our DC-3G.

That said, here's the far-from-comprehensive list and their tested noise specs:
    • Strymon Zuma R300—Appears to work fine when doubling up TWO 9V outputs (-140dBr)
    • Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4—Appears to work fine when doubling up TWO 9V outputs (-124dBr)
    • Godlyke Power-All PA-9D—Appears to work fine, but there is a bit of additional noise (-116dBr)
    • Truetone 1 SPOT (NW1CP2-US)—Appears to work fine, but there is additional noise (-103dBr)

Back up to £523.

Ridiculous amount of price movement.

• Was literally about to just buy one then! 
    It'll drop to £440 soon. Just wait a little while.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • gearaddictgearaddict Frets: 895
    £499 at GAK at the moment.

It seems to me that this is kind of the evolution of the M13 (both can do 4CM etc)...I'm wondering if for ham-fisted, cloth-eared types like myself, a M13 mightn't be a bad bet. It just looks like a kind of buttony hedgehog.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    £499 at GAK at the moment.

It seems to me that this is kind of the evolution of the M13 (both can do 4CM etc)...I'm wondering if for ham-fisted, cloth-eared types like myself, a M13 mightn't be a bad bet. It just looks like a kind of buttony hedgehog.
    Cloth ears or not you'd notice the difference in this and the M series, the drives especially are loads better
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    £499 at Dawsons too.
    Back to £444 at Bax
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom