I’ve had a few (drinks - alcoholic).

What's Hot

Comments

• antifashantifash Frets: 603
    @Bridgehouse In all seriousness I hope you kick it. I quit about 10 years ago. Still miss it occasionally, but I can run now. Not as much fun, sadly. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NikcNikc Frets: 627
    antifash said:
    @Nikc As a keen cyclist, where do you stand on the latest Wiggins scandal? Is it all his haircut’s fault?
    I'm proper old school I don't trust any of them (I've got a good friend who is pro and another who was a world tour rider) what goes on is beyond belief. Have you watched Icarus on netfliks yet ??
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    antifash said:
    @Bridgehouse In all seriousness I hope you kick it. I quit about 10 years ago. Still miss it occasionally, but I can run now. Not as much fun, sadly. 
    Nah. I know what you mean. I'm at that 7 day itch point. I'm sure in a few weeks it will come good. 

It's gone from a constant "just fuck you all!!" to periods of the day where all is good - and then some periods where it's all a bit annoying.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2018
    Nikc said:
    antifash said:
    @Nikc As a keen cyclist, where do you stand on the latest Wiggins scandal? Is it all his haircut’s fault?
    I'm proper old school I don't trust any of them (I've got a good friend who is pro and another who was a world tour rider) what goes on is beyond belief. Have you watched Icarus on netfliks yet ??
    No! But it’s on my list. I will watch urgently now you’ve reminded. 

antifash said:
    Nah. I know what you mean. I'm at that 7 day itch point. I'm sure in a few weeks it will come good. 

It's gone from a constant "just fuck you all!!" to periods of the day where all is good - and then some periods where it's all a bit annoying.
    Good luck, Chief. 
    antifash said:
    Nikc said:
    antifash said:
    No! But it’s on my list. I will watch urgently now you’ve reminded. 
    there is also a couple of good pod casts on The Forward where bryan explains more of what went on - Lance is quite interesting as well - worth a listen you can find them on you tube but watch icarus first ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1843
    I've drank a bottle of whiskey. I decided to buy a bottle on the way home from work. But I didn't have a way to carry it safely on my bike. I tried putting it in the basket, but it wasn't secure, and I worried if I fell off the bottle would break and the whiskey would be wasted. So I decided the only safe way to get the whiskey home would be to drink it. Turns out that was a good idea as I fell off seven times on the way home.
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    14reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @Sesh What whisky??
    @Nikc I shall report back. 
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    Decaf tea for me.  Listening to the Brentford game on the internet.

No-one's getting punched unless they're Fulham or QPR.
    Good man;)
    RobDavies said:
    Decaf tea for me.  Listening to the Brentford game on the internet.

No-one's getting punched unless they're Fulham or QPR.
    You lost me at ‘the’. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11790
    antifash said:

I'm drinking a beer.

Its alright.
    Is it Fosters?
    Grolsch - but it's warm...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11790
    I'm watching old Sophie Ellis Bextor videos on Youtube.

Just throwing that in there, used to have a massive thing about her when I was at university.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    edited March 2018
     :) 
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4705

I had one Buss no. 509 Raspberry Gin and Elderflower tonic, with ice.

I don’t know why as I don’t usually drink gin and don’t drink on Tuesdays.  It just seemed a good thing to do.
    I’m sober again now. 
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5517

Just throwing that in there, used to have a massive thing about her when I was at university.
    I had a massive thing for her when she was on TV on Saturday night. Nearly took my g/f's eye out. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    DiscoStu said:

I had a massive thing for her when she was on TV on Saturday night. Nearly took my g/f's eye out. 
    You need to be more careful waving your knitting needles around then. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    I've got a thing for extra dry white vermouth at the moment. By choice it would be Noilly Prat, but Sainsbury's is half price and really not bad, albeit Italian and not French. I tried a bottle of Martini which was on offer but that wasn't as nice, which is nice. It reminded me of early 80s liqueur chocolates  Vermouth makes sense to me - nicer than most dry white wine, just slightly more alcoholic, and keeps in the fridge so I can split it over a few nights. Not bad for £5.80 a litre.

I feel like a bit of a wino drinking an own brand that isn't wine. It feels like it's once step away from cooking sherry.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom