Sanctions

What's Hot

Comments

• fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    crunchman said:

You can't do nothing though.  People keep doing nothing and the USA / UK / A N Other tries it on more and more. 

Ah, the inevitable FTFY. :)
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11422
    For those of us with longer memories:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    I've cancelled our annual family holiday to Chernobyl. It's a shame, it's so nice and quiet there.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11517
    axisus said:
    I've cancelled our annual family holiday to Chernobyl. It's a shame, it's so nice and quiet there.

Faulty geography.  Chernobyl is in Ukraine.

/Pedant

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • kaypeejaykaypeejay Frets: 784
    It was like Siberia in our house this morning, so I turned the heat up. That’ll learn ‘em 
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    edited March 2018
    crunchman said:
    axisus said:

Faulty geography.  Chernobyl is in Ukraine.

/Pedant

• rolls1392rolls1392 Frets: 238
    Where will I get my Lada spares from?
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1750
    I've just smashed my zenith b 35mm camera up to teach em a lesson.
  • snakemanStoosnakemanStoo Frets: 1708
    rolls1392 said:
    Where will I get my Lada spares from?
    The hard shoulder?
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73031
    ronnyb said:
    I've just smashed my zenith b 35mm camera up to teach em a lesson.
    I don't believe you, unless you ran it over with a train... and even then it might have done more damage to the train :).

You don't have to stop buying vodka either - there's plenty which isn't Russian, not least Grey Goose (French).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    I’ve got an old T-80 knocking about.. 
    Sickens me to drive it now... 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    When a guy can’t sell national secrets about his country, get caught, get locked up as a traitor, get exchanged for a load of other spies and resettled in one of the countries he was selling the secrets to without complete impunity and no comebacks you really have to wonder what the world is coming to.

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9817
    AlexC said:
    When a guy can’t sell national secrets about his country, get caught, get locked up as a traitor, get exchanged for a load of other spies and resettled in one of the countries he was selling the secrets to without complete impunity and no comebacks you really have to wonder what the world is coming to.

...and when that man’s daughter and the first copper on the scene could also well have been murdered you really do have to wonder what the world is coming to.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1328
    I've stopped watching YouTube car crash clips, and I'm gluing each of my large ornate dolls shut.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4378
    AlexC said:

Yeah the fucker had it coming eh. 

Go Russia! Do what you want. Where you want. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31921
    I don't think @AlexC is condoning what happened, he's just pointing out the man played a very dangerous game for years.

It's not one of those jobs you can honestly expect to just retire from and potter about on your allotment, you're going to be sleeping with one eye open for the rest of your life, whatever 'deal' you struck.  
    I'm disgusted that Russia thinks it can do what it wants when we, the Western World, are complying fully with international law. Where will this madness end? It almost makes me want to hammer another rusty nail into my baseball bat.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Am I still allowed to do my dodgy Russian accent? 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    I think it's more the fact that a fucking nerve agent was used. It's one thing that a guy was assassinated (frowned upon) but the fact a chemical weapon was used is fucking terrifying. 
    Terrorist bombings are scary. This is a whole new level that has been opened up. And the freedom in which it was used, there are traces of it in a restaurant and a pub, hundreds tlof people were potentially exposed. 

Hurrah for people eh? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    LuttiS said:
    I think it's more the fact that a fucking nerve agent was used. It's one thing that a guy was assassinated (frowned upon) but the fact a chemical weapon was used is fucking terrifying. 
    Terrorist bombings are scary. This is a whole new level that has been opened up. And the freedom in which it was used, there are traces of it in a restaurant and a pub, hundreds tlof people were potentially exposed. 

Hurrah for people eh? 
    And a double huzzah for using an easily-traceable nerve agent. Huzzah I say! Why is Johnny Foreigner always so thick?