Blackstar ID Core 20 or similar practice amps.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Put the money towards a new wife, and have whatever amp you want in your living room! 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • baldybaldy Frets: 195
    Well the update is that since last posting I have tried out Blackstar ID Core 20 & 40, Fender Mustang 40, THR 5 & 10, Vox Adio & Mini 5, Line 6 Spider 15 & 30 & Katana mini & Katana 50.
    I liked the sound of the Katana I tried best & found it to be one of if not the easiest to use.
    I have today purchased a Katana 50 off here for a very good price.
    I can"t pick it up till Wednesday though
    It is basically the same size as my Vyper  & obviously black but with the decor change Mrs baldy will hopefully be ok with it living in the lounge.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    baldy said:
    Well the update is that since last posting I have tried out Blackstar ID Core 20 & 40, Fender Mustang 40, THR 5 & 10, Vox Adio & Mini 5, Line 6 Spider 15 & 30 & Katana mini & Katana 50.
    I liked the sound of the Katana I tried best & found it to be one of if not the easiest to use.
    It is basically the same size as my Vyper  & obviously black but with the decor change Mrs baldy will hopefully be ok with it living in the lounge.
    Stick a doily on the top?

No doilies in this house but Mrs b is a stickler for colour co-ordination  :/
    Must be why she has 9 pairs of different coloured Dr Martens ! 
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11818
    baldy said:
    Ive got a Katana 50 in my lounge its fairly inconspicuous
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    We will have a perfect little space for it once the new 3 piece suite comes as it is a little smaller than what we have now  =)
    It will fit perfectly between my audio sub woofer & 1 of the new settees  :3