SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD!!!!! ultimate Dual Attenuator possible swap for your 2x12

rocknrollrelicrocknrollrelic Frets: 39
edited March 2014 in Amps £
Im looking for a 2x12 cab to use with my Wizard head so am selling my Ultimate Dual Attenuator to afford one. These are used by artists such as Joe Perry & Phil X to run their 100watt Plexi's hot and also to get a volume boost with out adding fx loop etc to their un-modified amps! Comes with a Janus soft case and foam inner protection to carry the unit to gigs etc.

£190 shipped or trade against a 2x12 cab.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Forgot to mention it includes the Footswitch to switch between attenuation levels.. Set one for rhythm and one for lead solos! Phil X swears by these and they are ideal for amps like Friedman, wizard, Cameron, vintage Marshall etc etc!
  • I'm interested by the cab but it may be a bit large for me.. What's the dimensions?
  • VenomVenom Frets: 8
    pretty standard size for a 2x12 I think.

26cm deep, 44cm wide, 77cm long.

you wont find a better cab for this price.
  • Ah sorry dude it's gonna be a little bit too big for me I'm afraid. Good luck with the sale tho!
  • VenomVenom Frets: 8
    ok no worries. you too.
  • Depending on postage to Ireland, I'll take it! Could you pm me your details and we'll work something out? Thanks :)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • SOLD!!!!!