New pedal . . . week.

What's Hot
Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788

I was hoping for two pedals last week but none arrived, so I'm hoping that the situation will improve this week !

Updates to follow as and when something new arrives, followed by a group photo when everything is integrated :)

Once they're onboard I've got to start saving my funds for a while, so it'll be time for writing and recording some more nonsense - you have been warned ;)

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788

First to arrive is . . . the power supply I ordered YESTERDAY from Amazon.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    How frustrating! Fingers crossed they arrive shortly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Next up is the Juansolo-built Arcadiator handed over by the postie just now, along with a couple of s/h CDs inspired by the 80s music thread.

Still waiting on the pedal posted from the US, which has been in the UK since last Monday but seems to be stuck in the system somewhere, probably with Customs and Excise.

edited March 2018

Ho hum.

It all started well, but the pedal on the way from the US is still in limbo (customs).

I was going to leave the last order as a surprise but Hot Rox have let me down   I've ordered a Digitech Ventura Vibe, which was marked as "In Stock" on the website for the last three weeks. Their claim is that they must have therefore sold the last one at the same time I placed my order, which of course IS possible, but I have my doubts

So I was then told they'd ordered one from the distributor and it would be one of the last few available as they've been discontinued. When I phoned yesterday I was told they were expecting a delivery and it would be sent next-day to make up for the delay.

I didn't get chance to call today, but I've had no email to let me know it's on the way, so: . . . 

1) It turned up and it's been sent (yay!)
    2) It turned up but it's not been sent yet (boo!)
    3) There aren't any left so it hasn't been sent at all, and never will be ( :/  )

Whichever it is I won't know until Monday now, so I'm a little miffed.

• Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    This is a frustrating thread. Fingers crossed the line turns up.

To cheer me up ;) I've moved some pedals around and added my old DM4 to the line up.

httpwwwarrowheadguitarscoukpicsfullboardjpg

That'll keep me amused if the Ventura fails to materialise and the tweaked Behringer never leaves Customs :)

The Ventura Vibe deal is off, so I'm now left waiting for the modded Behringer to emerge, blinking in the sunlight, from customs.

In other news, I'm having lots of fun with the DM4, even if it is a bit noisy at times - the noise gate isn't as good as the one in the TAFM.