Speaker tilt adapters, what do you think

CatthanCatthan Frets: 371
Came across these

Only 10 degs tilt, iirc similar to the slanted half of Marshall cabs.

I think it would help diverting the sound from my toes closer to my ears 'cause I suffer in small stages although the angle is not that large. 
I could use 1 for my 2x12, 1 speaker for me to hear better and put the mic on the other speaker as I'm sure there would be some tone loss from lack of speaker-baffle coupling and the short tube in the upper half of the speaker...

Was wondering whether I could make smth myself as these seem pricey as well..
Is there anything similar in the UK/ EU?

What do think,,
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73140
    It won't make enough difference if you have the cab on the floor behind your legs. You need to raise the cab up, really.

It might work with a 2x12" if you put the cab on its end and fit one on the top speaker though - then it would be quite similar to a 4x12".

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• CatthanCatthan Frets: 371
    ICBM said:
    It won't make enough difference if you have the cab on the floor behind your legs. You need to raise the cab up, really.

It might work with a 2x12" if you put the cab on its end and fit one on the top speaker though - then it would be quite similar to a 4x12".
    That's a good thought, I ll see how my LSS (to be converted to a head) sits on the cab placed vertically,,