H9 Fun...

hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
Just wanted to share. Haven't had much work lately so had time to fiddle with some settings on my H9. Played around with the EQ algorithm for the first time and found that through my les Paul I can get it sounding a bit like a strat. Ok ok I hear some of you shouting no way but for a general covers band like we are it's passable. Certainly saves me having to buy or take to a gig a single coiled guitar ;)

Very versatile unit for the covers/gigging guitarist. May be not as nice / powerful as my strymons were which I sold recently but I'm certainly getting a lot more out of the H9 than I did with them. Which I much prefer as I hate having stuff that doesn't get used or used enough as some of you may know already :)
Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    You are so right. I use mine for a large variety of fx, delays of different types, trem, modulation, plus I use an expression pedal to change parameters on the fly to suit that gig, sound check and frankly how I am feeling in the moment. Simply a different patch for each song in the set, easily modded with the app for every set list. My most flexible and useful pedal as it is genuinely on almost all the time
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom