New Deadpool 2 trailer

What's Hot
RabsRabs Frets: 2609
edited March 2018 in Off Topic tFB Trader

Ha..  that does look amusing and Terry Crews is in it which is always a positive for me :)  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited March 2018
    Looks more of the same, which imo is great, the first one was a complete blast and a breath of fresh air for the genre, also as you said Terry Crews is awesome.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Loved the original. Can’t wait for this!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Looks great!
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2609
    tFB Trader
    I still think they should have gone with Captain Deadpool :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeadphonesHeadphones Frets: 992
    But Vince Cable's the bad guy?
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26625
    Yeah, this year is pretty phenomenal for comic book adaptations. Black Panther, DP2, Infinity War, Jessica Jones season 2, more Luke Cage, another Ant Man, Daredevil season 3...and it looks like we're even going to get to see Squirrel Girl on screen.

No, I'm not counting Aquaman in there. The list of DC's failures depresses me too much (although I'm cautiously optimistic for Krypton).
    <space for hire>
  • Yay another comic book film.

Oh, deadpool? 

YES! 

I'm so jaded by comic book films now but deadpool was brilliant. 
    Yeah, this year is pretty phenomenal for comic book adaptations. Black Panther, DP2, Infinity War, Jessica Jones season 2, more Luke Cage, another Ant Man, Daredevil season 3...and it looks like we're even going to get to see Squirrel Girl on screen.

No, I'm not counting Aquaman in there. The list of DC's failures depresses me too much (although I'm cautiously optimistic for Krypton).

Oh I didn't know there was a new season of Jessica Jones coming, really enjoyed that show.
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    I like Deadpool before he was cool. B)

Loved the film, much better than many adaptions,

/engage nerd  do feel there was more that should have been done with the genius/lunacy of the character, like his utter randomness that turns out to be a long drawn out plan meticulously planned for that exact moment. Which didn't really come through in the first film. /close nerd

New trailer looks sweet :)

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26625
    underdog said:

Oh I didn't know there was a new season of Jessica Jones coming, really enjoyed that show.
    It's already on Netflix :)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    underdog said:

My kids are almost all the way through it. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    underdog said:

Jesus Christ thanks man, I've only just started punisher, best get through that quick.
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    Hmm not holding my hopes up for this one. Supposedly the initial screenings have come back negative. Tim Miller the director of the first one isn't on-board and had a disagreement with Mr Reynolds as to what the second one should be like. Tim wanted more money whilst Ryan wanted to keep it the same as the first one I believe.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    Rabs said:
    I still think they should have gone with Captain Deadpool :)

And when he did eventually put a bullet in Francis' skull, he didn't follow on with the threat he said he was going to do afterwards...

OK that would have been a very different film... :(

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom