You'll like this.... [Diezel confession]

What's Hot
Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
So... Diezel D-Moll.

Has a bit of a footswitch lag. =))

I've only just noticed it after having it for a month. Erm... I really don't care anymore. This amp is too fucking good to get pissy about minor things like that. That is all.
4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73141
    :))

It's got to be in the range of time intervals Stephen Hawking would care about for you to not notice for a month… let alone not let it piss you off :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Yeah, it is very very slight. I also discovered that you can't hit two buttons at once to change channel and turn off FX loop. But this is really common on lesser amps, so I don't really give a shit.

Did I mention how uber this amp is? It gives me a boner every time I play it. I'm actually thinking about ditching my 5153-50watter and getting a Diezel Little Fokker when it comes out. Not that I strictly need it of course!

:))
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Complain, they might give you a job in tech dev/QA :-).
    Old Is Gold
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom