SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED :) WTB: Orange Rocker 30 head

DartmoorHedgehogDartmoorHedgehog Frets: 925
edited April 2014 in Amps £
Anybody got a Rocker 30 head they want to sell?  Ideally within sensible pick-up distance from me (south west Devon) or somebody willing to pack it up really well for courier collection.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    edited March 2014
    mate…there is one for sale on ebay now…its not mine, and i don't know the person selling it.

• Thanks, I know about that one and he says he's willing to post it, so I'll probably bid on it - just thought I'd put the feelers out to see if there was one more locally that I might be able to collect - not too keen on couriers with heavy things :)

gotcha 

good luck getting one man…i had one ages ago and am always on the edge of buying one again, they are great little amps.
  • Thanks mate - they seem to come up for sale reasonably often, so I'm not in a massive panic.  I've not played one yet, but from playing a few other Oranges and listening to other opinions I think the Rocker is probably the closest to the sound I'm looking for - I'm thinking as long as I don't pay over the top for one I can always sell it on again if I don't get on with it.
    Thanks mate - they seem to come up for sale reasonably often, so I'm not in a massive panic.  I've not played one yet, but from playing a few other Oranges and listening to other opinions I think the Rocker is probably the closest to the sound I'm looking for - I'm thinking as long as I don't pay over the top for one I can always sell it on again if I don't get on with it.
    the Rockers are among the best Orange amps in recent years...they do come up for sale on a regular basis, but the heads are quite rare...although after not seeing any in the last year, I've seen 3 in the last few months...so you're in the market at the right time. Around the £400 mark is a good price, and i would say they will go up or at least hold their value.
  • Got one, thanks folks (bought that one on ebay).  Hopefully NAD soon :)

congrats mate, enjoy the amp!