For sale threads

What's Hot
I know you are not allowed to delete content, can I start a new advert as I have changed my mind repeatedly like an idiot as to whether or not I want to sell a guitar and now its really long.  Can I start a new thread or do I need to keep adding to the old one.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27715
    Which is your FS, notFS, FS,  maybeFS, (etc) thread??
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12438
    Hi @TTony I linked you into the thread did it work?  If you did look at it what was the score can I start a new thread, what if I put a link to the old thread (if you tell me how to do that : )
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27715
    OK, just checked the thread.

Firstly, that thread is not particularly long.  I've seen FS threads that are pages and pages long, and yours is barely half a page.  So, I don't think starting a new thread is necessary.

Secondly, the thread is headed "Feeler".  If you want to sell, that should really be "FS" so that people know you're serious about it.  Put all the details in the first post - price, shipping, location, etc.

And finally, I'd suggest taking a consistent set of photos.  In some it looks definitely more yellow (whatever the correct Fender colour term is) than others.  I realise that's a trick of the lighting/camera, but it's going to confuse potential buyers.  Get some decent photos that make it look how it actually looks!

HTH?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom