SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PSA: Fuchs Lucky Seven (Mk1) ending in 4 hours - currently £280!!!!

What's Hot
guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4257
edited March 2014 in Amps £
Saw this on t'bay, I would put a bid in but me Mesa is more than enough for my needs. If it looks like it's going to sell for stupid money I might have to give it a try though. :O

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
    C'mawnn man, buy stuff, buy loads of stuff that you don't need, can't really afford and have no use for..

In essence, be more Me ! ;-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    buy it... keep it for a few months... list it again when i have more cash to buy it off you ;) serious bargain though and looks shit hot in that cream tolex
  • Fuch that went cheap. If it sounds anything like my 4 aces, that is a bargain. Spotted this too late. Even though I'm selling mine i would have bid for that just to have a temporary play on it for a week or two.
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4257
    I only went and missed it didn't I!!! Forgot it was ending while I was cooking dinner. :(

Stupid price indeed though. :O

@musteatbrain - I'm still considering a way of getting your Four Aces ;)