SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Apple Mac Mini 2011

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9997
edited March 2014 in Misc £

Hi all, I have a sparingly used 2011 Mac Mini for sale. I think it is the i3 or i5 processor version (will check this and the RAM later this evening to confirm). I bought it on a whim for studio stuff but never really clicked with OSX and the faff of having to use my tv as a monitor and extra keyboards and stuff, I just preferred Cubase on Windows as it turned out.

So, I owned it from new, it's completely stock, comes boxed with manual and power lead. If it sells I shall completely wipe it so it's as new (or I can leave it if you'd like to see my itunes ha ha).

I think around £250 delivered would be fair but I'd be happy to discuss this if you're interested. Also, I am of course happy to answer any questions as best I can.

This is to fund a few potential projects, in particular I've got my eye on the Pro Junior in the classifieds at the mo! So trades/part ex would be considered for:
Tweed Pro Junior
Microkorg XL
EHX Soul Food
Joyo Sweet Baby (pedal)
EHX Slammi
TC Helicon X1 vocal distortion pedal
Vocal mic

Thanks

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom