Fender blues deluxe pricing?

I recently bought a fender blues deluxe amp and i have decided its not exactly what i am looking for anymore. only a few months old perfect condition only used twice in studio recordings. how much do people reckon i could get for it? if i am going to lose quite a bit at resale though i might as well just keep it. ideally would love to find a person who was looking to buy a new one that i could sell to
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24897
    I've had 2, both used.

Got 1 of them for £380 and the other for £400.

Used market is right in the toilet at the moment. Great for the buyers, but otherwise...

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• Thanks fret, that's what I was afraid of. Not even worth selling to lose that much really, guess I will just muddle on until i can afford to just buy a new amp outright
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24897
    Just a suggestion - but the amp is brilliant with pedals.

Adding an AMT Legend 2 series preamp pedal (loads of models) get you the sound you want. The pedals have an output for use with the front of any amp, or a dedicated Preamp output to use with the FX return on the amp - bypassing the amp's preamp.

Youtube has demos of all of the models by Bergs. Thomann stock them all at good prices.

That might get you sounding more like you want in the mean time. 

Marshall version:

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd