Ever feel like you are a character in a rubbish comedy!

What's Hot
munckeemunckee Frets: 12487
Missus munckee went to the hairdressers the other day, came home with some new shampoo and conditioner like they use at the salon as a little 'treat'.  Being concerned as missus munckee mistakenly believes we are wealthy I ask how much, "Just £110" "that's good including the shampoo and conditioner" - "no silly that was for the shampoo and conditioner the hairdo was £130."

Tonight my 11 year old autistic son is in the bath, he needs a bit of help with washing so I go in to help "I don't need help I'm a big boy tonight - I used shampoo and conditioner over my whole body."  Half a bottle of each used...

I use shower gel to wash my hair and body, whatever's on offer....

He has form, a couple of years ago I took my daughter out to get her mum a Christmas present, she chose a large bottle of Gucci perfume (She chose me a bottle of diet coke)  he poured it all down the sink on boxing day as he didn't like her smelling of it.
13reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12477
    Ouch. That made me wince.  :#
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12448
    Then you invited your boss round for dinner and committed a series of miserable faux pas, after which you say to the wife “there goes my promotion”. *Cue theme music to Terry and June*
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 617
    Been there. I won't say any more on a forum. Wait until you have had decades of it :-(

Crazy old world can drive you mad. Money to me is a store of energy. To be respected.

Best wishes mate ;-)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6132
    Maybe treat her to a set of clippers. That buzz cut look can be very fetching.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6995
    You could call the comedy show “The Munckees”.....and spin off a pop group from it!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Then you invited your boss round for dinner and committed a series of miserable faux pas, after which you say to the wife “there goes my promotion”. *Cue theme music to Terry and June*
    Starring the Griswald family......
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12487
    I'm too afraid to invite my boss round.

My son came out to the garden with nothing on while we were having a barbecue on Sunday and jumped on the trampoline singing "look at me I'm willy boy!"  Luckily it was just his grandparents round : )
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    I'd probably watch "Willy Boy", if it was anything like Like Fresh Off The Boat, :)
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    "...oh Willy Boy, the pipes. the pipes are calling..."
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8601
    edited May 2018
    25 years ago my life was kinda Peep Show or Men Behaving Badly

Now it's more of weird hybrid of George and Mildred and One Foot in the Grave.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3107
    I should have been a hairdresser. £130?! Just imagine the pedals you could buy with that going on!
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12487
    Kilgore said:
    25 years ago my life was kinda Peep Show or Men Behaving Badly

Now it's more of weird hybrid of George and Mildred and One Foot in the Grave.
    I'm somewhere between my family and married with children!
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    munckee said:
    Missus munckee went to the hairdressers the other day, came home with some new shampoo and conditioner like they use at the salon as a little 'treat'.  Being concerned as missus munckee mistakenly believes we are wealthy I ask how much, "Just £110" "that's good including the shampoo and conditioner" - "no silly that was for the shampoo and conditioner the hairdo was £130."

Tonight my 11 year old autistic son is in the bath, he needs a bit of help with washing so I go in to help "I don't need help I'm a big boy tonight - I used shampoo and conditioner over my whole body."  Half a bottle of each used...

I use shower gel to wash my hair and body, whatever's on offer....

He has form, a couple of years ago I took my daughter out to get her mum a Christmas present, she chose a large bottle of Gucci perfume (She chose me a bottle of diet coke)  he poured it all down the sink on boxing day as he didn't like her smelling of it.
    @munckee , at least it wasn't the same shampoo and conditioner that cost £130.  You'd look like a proper w@nk3r then.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    at least it was Diet Coke...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>