Onion Juice

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    The coconut oil may explain my hairy palms. A joke within a joke that is. Kind of.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29131
    The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    Liquidized BO
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3611
    It' the action of rubbing the scalp that stimulates the growth. The fluid is just a  excuse. One farmer got in the paper by having  cow lick his scalp while he milked it and his hair grew!
  • ESBlonde said:
    It' the action of rubbing the scalp that stimulates the growth. The fluid is just a  excuse. One farmer got in the paper by having  cow lick his scalp while he milked it and his hair grew!
    I bet he feels like an idiot now.
    Onions are way cheaper than cows.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3327
    edited May 2018
    Guy at work was swearing by cider vinegar recently, apparently he’d got quite upset by going bald (I’m completely bald so can’t comment) and was rubbing the stuff on every night before bed after doing ‘thorough’ research. Needless to say he is still bald and I dread to think what the state of his relationship is after having that on his head every night!

I’m definitely of the school of thought that the only solution to baldness is to accept it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8871
    I thought the point of the cider vinegar thing was to drink it?!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3327
    edited May 2018
    JerkMoans said:
    A very logical assumption, not unlike onions are for eating. Of course these opinions may suggest that you and I are either missing a trick and should probably be bathing in goats milk, or are mildly less gullible to quack treatments?
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8871
    JerkMoans said:
    A very logical assumption, not unlike onions are for eating. Of course these opinions may suggest that you and I are either missing a trick and should probably be bathing in goats milk, or are mildly less gullible to quack treatments?
    Well I sniffed our cider vinegar before breakfast and, in short, fuck that. I’m sticking to grapefruit juice and Covfefe.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8221
    Grunfeld said:
    If that worked you'd be able to buy a whole variety of bottles -- probably really fancy bottles -- with over-priced onion juice called every pun on hairy coco-nut imaginable.  The market would be huge.  So I'm guessing it's bollocks.
    It may be bollocks. It may not be bollocks. But I for one, certainly wouldn't apply it to my bollocks. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis