Ideal living room amp (ebay content)

thermionicthermionic Frets: 9670
Here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3538
    So, take the wing of a Landrover, paint it wooden, put a speaker where the headlamp was and bish bash bosh, new amp and landrover bits in the living room without the missus suspecting a thing, genius.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2169
    it's not very subtle 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1817
    I've thought about making something like that for a while. Except I'd pick a nicer table to start with then mount the speaker under the table facing the ground with input and controls underneath as well 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72515
    For £50 it’s a good deal.

A self-assembly gigging amp and bedroom amp set with some free firewood attached...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    I quite like the idea behind it tbh..  this one doesn't look so good, but a coffee table with built in amp/music player that was also subtle and looked good would be pretty cool...