SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - Warmoth Ebony/Walnut Strat Neck

What's Hot
MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
edited June 2018 in Parts £
  • Warhead headstock (See Warmoth Website)
  • Warmoth Modern construction which uses double expanding truss rod and side adjustment mechanism
  • 1-11/16" nut width
  • Stainless Steel 6150 frets
  • Graph Tech Tusq XL Black nut
  • Gotoh/Grover Tuner holes
  • Warmoth Standard thin profile
  • 22 Frets
  • 10 - 16 Compound Radius
  • Walnut Neck 
  • Macassar Ebony Board with no dot markers
This was a custom order from Warmoth costing well north of £500 + Shipping and eye-watering import taxes

There is a small flake (no penetration through into the wood) of the substantial Poly coat covering of the Walnut on the back of the neck present near the body end of the neck that Warmoth applied a discount for. It is purely cosmetic and I will load photos on Sunday to illustrate the full neck. 

Neck has been pre-loaded with Gotohs and mounted once briefly to a body but then removed as the Warmoth Standard thin contour is just too slim for me. In terms of the profile, it is probably the typical 'Modern C type' that most players prefer and accounts for 90+% of all necks Warmoth builds. Warmoth describe it as "Similar to Modern Fender American Standard Strat or Tele" with thickness at 1st Fret - .800", 12th Fret - .850" . 

This is a stunning and beautiful neck that needs to go to the right home!

Looking for £350 PPG delivered to account for the cosmetic flaw or nearest best offer.

I have several other Warmoth & USCG Strat & Tele necks available all in exotic woods which I will be uploading over the next week

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments