SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Kemper Rack

Hello all, after a kemper again, looking for a powered rack unit ideally, but may go for a non powered if the price is right. Let me know what you have!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• One on EBay at the moment for £1050.
  • I think that one went, I'm gonna hold out a little longer to see if there are any powered ones methinks
  • DarrenDarren Frets: 169
    There is one for sale on this forum..the guy selling is based in the UK.. Scroll around 2/3rds down the page. http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61353&start=700
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12116

I would recommend getting a non-powered one. You can get a good FRFR amp for £430. Long-term, the integrated amp could be riskier than separates - if the amp part fails you have a problem.

Thomann do the non-powered one for £1288 new. For £1308 they bundle a USB full of really good amps, which you need since the stock amps are poor. I bought this bundle

powered is £1719

With modern digital kit I would not buy used ones just to save 15-20% off new prices