Line 6 DT amps discontinued?

FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
Anderton's are having a LIne 6 amp blow out with £600 of a DT50 - has Line 6 discontinued them?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4259
    I think the 50 has, not so sure about the 25? That seems to have been a reasonably popular home amp so it doesn't make much sense to cancel it if it's been selling well. No idea for sure though without seeing the numbers or an official update. :)
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2458

I've often fancied one of these, thanks for the heads up.

The head is a decent price, the combos less so in my opinion, if used prices on eBay are anything to go by, or rather the fact that they seem difficult to shift full stop.  The DT25 has obviously become the pick of the bunch, and the others have suffered as a result, perhaps because they are all back breakers, and perhaps also because they've always been too expensive.

I do think too, now Yamaha have bought Line 6, that we'll see a lot of the product range discontinued, sold off and making way for newer stuff with a different focus like the AmpliFi gear.

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    I guess the association with Bogner may be a problem with Yamaha at the helm.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3379
    The DT25 is up there on my favourite amps ever list, it handles at home volume and rehersal/gig volumes equally as well and sounds fantastic, never used it with a pod but purely as i would a normal valve amp
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    I agree the DT-25 is a lovely little amp and by far the one that has lasted the longest ownership wise for years.

Sounds ace with the HD PODs mad more so with the JTV's all together, all my other guitars sound great through it to with or without FX.