Alexander are killing it right now

What's Hot
DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
Couple of extremely tasty new pedals from Alexander - the Wavelength especially is what I have been craving for for quite some time. Along with the Colour Theory, Quadrant, Neo Flanger, Syntax Error and now these two, they're blazing a trail right now (Defender looks a bit hit and miss tbh).

I just got a Grand Orbiter a couple weeks ago but it may have to make way if the demos are convincing enough.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    The artwork is awesome!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27112
    There are some great things coming out of North Carolina in recent years- Alexander, Blackout, Moog (obviously) and those huge synthy things I've completely forgotten the name of. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    My friend got the Defender and moved it on very quickly. I found the Colour Theory a little much but I liked the idea behind it. I am very intrigued by the Wavelength, my first thought was that it could replace a few pedals for me in one hit but unfortunately I would never have all of them pre or post gain so it's moot.
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
    VJIves said:
    My friend got the Defender and moved it on very quickly. I found the Colour Theory a little much but I liked the idea behind it. I am very intrigued by the Wavelength, my first thought was that it could replace a few pedals for me in one hit but unfortunately I would never have all of them pre or post gain so it's moot.
    Yeah the Colour Theory doesn't really look like it has much use in a songwriting/band sense tbh but I admire their creativity, and just having something like that would be so much fun to use. Luckily for me I always use a clean amp so the Wavelength looks perfect, especially with a diddy little midi controller attached to it.
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7793

I've only got a Syntax Error, but I do use it a lot so I'm sure I'll get others of theirs sometime.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • The Wavelength just made my penis move.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom