Wiring help

What's Hot
Ok.. Fitting a concentric pot to a PRS SE One, for volume and tone. Aiming for a 50's style wiring thing. Followed attached pic with cap to left. Here's the thing: Tone works as normal - volume works backwards! Is it just a case of moving the cap connection to the right tag, or is it more complicated than that?

Link to thread where I found pic (red is pup, green is cap - either left or right - yellow is jack):http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/showthread.php?183366-Help-with-wiring-dual-concentric-pots

Thanks in anticipation..
 so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Ok... Tried swapping the cap to the other lug, and both knobs now work backwards! 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

Cracked it!

• GuitarMonkeyGuitarMonkey Frets: 1883
    Glad we could help! :)
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Haha. .. Nice one. .!

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73140
    I think that means the mind control machine I was testing earlier is working! I didn't expect it to do that at such a range though. Test subject was the neighbour's cat.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    And there was I, thinking I'd figured it out all on my own. Should've known better, really...