Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Gibson ES335 - Sale started?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I just couldn’t help myself :)

Hands down the best 335 I’ve tried recently was a Bonamassa. It was fantastic. My mate was after a 335 and we tried loads. Most of the historics were laughably shit. It came down to the Bonamassa and an Ibanez in the end for me, or the SA2200 - but that was a slightly different thing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14762
    tFB Trader
    I just couldn’t help myself :)

Hands down the best 335 I’ve tried recently was a Bonamassa. It was fantastic. My mate was after a 335 and we tried loads. Most of the historics were laughably shit. It came down to the Bonamassa and an Ibanez in the end for me, or the SA2200 - but that was a slightly different thing.
    those JB 335's are very nice - what I find annoying about it is why can't they just build more like it and call it a 335 - No JB link required - And I don't mean this as an anti JB posting - Just the guitar is so good, just build shed loads of them - It does what it should
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KitsuneKitsune Frets: 292
    My new 335 is through. Added the bigsby with the vibramate, but left that “custom made” panel off, after discussion with wife and kids about which looked best.

Heavy Peach discounts, so I got it from them & sales of an old guitar

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8221
    Very nice, buddy. Although personally, I do like the 'Custom Made' cover...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • TINMAN82TINMAN82 Frets: 1846
    edited September 2018
    stunning ☝️
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23595
    edited September 2018
    Very nice, and I haven't seen that version of the Vibramate before!  I've never been too sure about the "Custom Made" cover, but I think it would look good in this case.