Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

(Finally) NGD - A troubled Tele for a troubled mind? (Marmite content!)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5893
    That is absolutely gorgeous. I have some very serious lust for those, to the ‘too scared to actually find and play one’ level. Found my own ‘Tel Paul’ fix in a different direction 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 77ric77ric Frets: 539
    I can’t help but think that if it’s not got an ashtray style bridge and single coil mounted in said bridge is it still a telecaster? 

Although when I look at that guitar all I can think is phwoar! 

I have an old partscaster that I’m thinking of doing something very different with and I may just take some inspiration from that. 
  • 77ric said:
    I can’t help but think that if it’s not got an ashtray style bridge and single coil mounted in said bridge is it still a telecaster? 

I have an old partscaster that I’m thinking of doing something very different with and I may just take some inspiration from that. 
    I'd say it's a bit more "Lesbronita"
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3684
    That has got to be the best looking guitar Fender have ever made, simply the tits.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5893
    77ric said:

This!!  <3
  • There was a time when you lot would have pointed and said "parts bin special" at this :)
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4214
    That’s so wrong it’s right, looks bloody awesome  HNGD :)
  • 77ric said:

Sounds like a movie I'd enjoy watching late at night. Alone. With some Kleenex.
    skunkwerx said:
    Glad it arrived! 

So.. what is it? Lol! 

Kitsune said:
    Very nice. What is it, exactly?
    It's a Fender Troublemaker Telecaster Deluxe. There's a few demos on YouTube from Peach Guitars & John 5 that can do SOOOO much more with it than I'll ever be able to do.

I'd LIKE to say I've been playing all day, but since I necked almost a full bottle of whiskey, I've been in and out of bed feeling sorry for myself for most of it, haha. Well, feck that, I'm awake now - Time to go play with myself.

Cheers all :+1: Honestly surprised so many people like it - I thought I was the only one judging by the reactions to the original reveal, haha.

• Nice....
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7034
    Nice, I was close to buying one, but it got sold before I got the funds. Was that the one from Andertons?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:
    Nice, I was close to buying one, but it got sold before I got the funds. Was that the one from Andertons?

PMT. They just got their delivery in so they're sending out all the orders.

Still one left, apparently.

• Tenebrous said:

I'd LIKE to say I've been playing all day, but since I necked almost a full bottle of whiskey, I've been in and out of bed feeling sorry for myself for most of it

Impressive.  

Nice NGD,  I have a lot of love for the Tele Deluxe and this variant seems to have solved one of the major gripes of it and that's if a wire gets loose then one doesn't need to take off the whole f*cking pickguard,  I have a Squier Trohman which is a budget Tele Deluxe and I've had a loose grounding wire issue which had driven me crazy! 
  • TINMAN82TINMAN82 Frets: 1846
    It’s stunning, love it. Decent price too. 
    dazzajl said:
    77ric said:

This!!  <3
    oh agreed most whole heartedly.
    dazzajl said:
    77ric said:

This!!  <3
    oh agreed most whole heartedly.
  • dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    Seeing a list of the spec on paper would make me think god no, definitely not for me.

But, looking at your photos is another thing, that’s properly lovely @Tenebrous ;