SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - PRS S2 Singlecut Semi-Hollow inc. tags and case

abw1989abw1989 Frets: 643
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
PRS S2 Singlecut Semi-Hollow 

I believe the finish is officially Violin Amber Sunburst, but as you can see it is quite red on the outer edges so I'd have it more as a Cherry Sunburst personally. Time old construction of mahogany body, maple top, mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard. 

This is the most versatile guitar I've played, it can go through jazz, blues, classic rock and all the way to metal with no problems at all. The controls are extremely articulate allowing to accurate volume roll off with no treble loss. 

The neck is a Pattern Regular with quite a flat fingerboard, very fast and to me very comfortable. 25" scale length with 22 frets. Very easy to get your hand around. It has the low mass locking tuners and being one of the earlier models, the hardtail without the adjustable saddles. I've never had a problem with intonation however so never missed them. Everything is standard so comes with the S2 #7 pickups with push/pull coil split for both neck and bridge.

Very good condition throughout. Some marks to the bridge from adjustments and the smallest of dents in the fingerboard on the low E side (can't feel when playing but just being honest)

Complete with the S2 softcase and all hang tags. 

Collection only from Leamington Spa due to no hardcase to post in but also willing to travel to meet halfway with in reason.

£820 ono

Another success to put into the Fretboard's Equipment Library, sold for £790.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments