SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded: 2005 Gibson SG Standard in Heritage Cherry

ricorico Frets: 1220
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Up on the block today is this lovely 2005 SG Standard. Completely original, fantastic condition and has the chunky 50's rounded neck profile which unfortunately is just too much for my paws. Minor buckle rash on the rear, so minor that it is rather tricky to capture. Lovely dark rosewood 'board and the frets are in great nick. Weighs in at 7lb 9oz/3.45kg. 

It came to me with a generic but perfectly serviceable hard case (brown, pink fur, with flap) which has a number of stickers on it - easily removed i'm sure.

Quick and dirty pics:

I'm in SW London and can hand deliver in a reasonable radius. I have a box and will consider shipping but at your risk and cost.

£675 plus shipping if required. I'm considering an SG with a smaller neck or a LP Junior Special as trade options.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom