SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: an LP of some sort, Gibson or high end Japanese considered

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    any interest in a Larry Corsa modded LCPG LP faded?
    I'm not familiar with posting pics, but there's a website devoted to them, mine is #54.
    cheers
    Andy k
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    A few more pics of the Faber.  Long tenon, solid top, 1-piece back, fret edge binding

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Would you be interested in a 2005 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus, wine red full gloss finish, some flame, lovely neck shape, in great condition with Gibson hard case. Cheers
  • @John_A PM’d
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Thank you for all the suggestions, people. There are some beauties out there for sure!

It’s a pity some of those suggestions had so much cherry in them - I’m really not a fan, because they looked amazing otherwise.

I’m 100% not into the Floyd Rose equipped Axcess, nor do I want a Studio; so the guitar I’m most interested in so far, is the Faber.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Now sorted.

I went with the Faber LP. I’ve had Faber stuff before, and it’s brilliant. Very pleased with my choice.

Thank you to everyone for their offers.