SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender Mustang

What's Hot
punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1025
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Having a purge so I can order something special.. No it's not a Les Paul. 

Collection only from Peterborough I'm afraid. 

CiJ Mustang in Ocean turquoise metallic with matching headstock. Fitted with a Lace Sensor blue in the neck and a hot rail in the bridge. Clearly got a knock before I owned it, has a big ish paint chip on the lower horn and finish cracks either side of the neck pocket. A few other imperfections, check the pics. No trem arm. 
£350.

And if none of those pictures are working for you here's the link to the whole lot. 
http://imgur.com/a/9NkIuZw

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ... not interested in anything myself but I just have to say those are some great prices 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah, I thought I'd do them as cheap as I could to hopefully have some quicker sales. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lovely prices. Good luck. I’d have snagged that mustang but currently very happy with a mij jazzmaster. 
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1374
    that's a lovely stang and another time, I'd have loved to bring it home.
  • ilavinis said:
    ... not interested in anything myself but I just have to say those are some great prices 
    Extremely generous prices! I'd be taking a punt on that Tele if I was local to you, can't go wrong for that money! 

GLWTS
  • Cheers guys.. The prices are as you say, generous but I'd rather go slightly lower for a quicker sale than I would high and holding onto them for ages. 

Someone local has now offered to buy my Jazzmaster that I decided not to sell just the other month and I'm seriously torn now. Sell the Jazzmaster and I get to keep the Tele and Musuar and still order what I want. Or sell the two or all three above and do the same. 

• SporkySporky Frets: 28226
    Bird on the hand. Sell what you can sell. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Oh geez, Musuar... I'm both in danger of going bankrupt and being told off for getting another guitar but tempted...
  • And a Musuar just sold for £760 on eBay.. Umm. Maybe I really shouldn't sell that. 
  • :(
  • Sorry man, having a think about the Musuar for now. 
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3454
    I can't believe you are selling that Tele for 400 squidlyramooos.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • And the Tele is gone..