SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gretsch 6120, Brian Setzer Hotrod, Roman Red, 2015 for sale - £1550

What's Hot
DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
My first attempt at posting an ad (with pics) so it could all go horribly wrong, but bear with me! It's on the 'auction site', but I'd much prefer to deal with enthusiasts, which you (us) lot clearly are, so here goes...

It's got the paperwork and the original case, and is in excellent condition. It cost me £1850 a few months ago, but my stupidity in agreeing to buy an L5 Signature without checking to see whether I could afford it first means that a few things have to go! I'm near Stafford, don't want to post it, would much prefer that it's viewed, tried and tested by the prospective buyer, although I could arrange to meet up, etc, etc....  

Thanks for looking! Cheers

Call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Call me Dave.
    Right, I give up - got so far with Imgur, and then can't put the link in. In fairness, I'm like the lovechild of Frank Spencer and Mr Bean when it comes to technology, so I'll have another go when I've had my medicine. 
    Call me Dave.
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    Feel free to PM me and I'll put the image up for you.
    What a gent! Will do, thanks. 
    Call me Dave.

Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Looks like that worked, more by luck than judgement. Many thanks to @brooom for his kind offer of help.
    Call me Dave.
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5754
    Very lovely 6120. Unusual and beautiful colour, the simplest and best layout and a great price too. 

Good luck with your sale