SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Victoria 20112 5E3 Deluxe Amplifier SOLD

downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1069
edited April 2014 in Amps £
For Sale my lovely Victoria - I bought this secondhand (but ungigged from a friend) as a spare for my Lazy J20 - it's done precisely 2 gigs in its life, in superb condition. Selling because I have too many amps now - it sounds as good as the Lazy J but doesn't have the reverb or the VAC - it's wasted as a spare amp so I'll pass it on to someone who can use it hopefully.

Incredibly light, comes with Roqsolid cover (but the wrong size hole for the handle as you can see - you can still use the handle)

Not sure about delivery on this one - I can arrange Fedex but prefer a face to face. I think £800 is a bargain for this - not really open to offers at this point. Trades... well, I'm really looking for money... but that Lazy J 15" extension speaker with a little bit of dosh to me would sorely tempt me!!! Try me for any other trade but it'll need to be special!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments