SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer for sale

What's Hot
thomholmesthomholmes Frets: 13
edited September 2018 in FX £
Was selling a Muffroom Cloud. Now not selling. Interestingly some FB users decided to make this about me being some sort of Russian spy or embarrassed about my post. I was trying to get rid of the post as it wasnt relevant anymore. 

I love fretboard, use it a lot. But I find it odd when users jump down peoples throats for just trying to be helpful.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16065
    ....your hands from my ass
    tae be or not tae be
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5321
    or indeed @hootsmon your ass from their hands
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Admin ... please reinstate.

would love to know whats so embarassing to thomholmes that he doesn’t want us to see it.

Shirley forum rules have something to day about this.
  • fandango said:
    Admin ... please reinstate.

would love to know whats so embarassing to thomholmes that he doesn’t want us to see it.

Shirley forum rules have something to day about this.
    Sorry mate the pedal I was looking to sell I’m no longer looking to. Initially I was looking to sell a Thorpy pedal but I don’t need to any more. I’m not embarrassed. I’ve seen a couple of guys on here saying admin remove as there’s no delete post function. So all your comments are doing is putting it to the top of the feed which probs annoys FB users more than my post saying please remove. 
  • Just FYI, the rules do ask that no content is deleted, and admins don't delete stuff. 

It's perfectly fine to just add a "NO LONGER FOR SALE" banner at the top of the post & in the title :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Just FYI, the rules do ask that no content is deleted, and admins don't delete stuff. 

It's perfectly fine to just add a "NO LONGER FOR SALE" banner at the top of the post & in the title :)
    Thanks. Ok. 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31119
    Is this the new Thorpy ‘Clandestine agent’ pedal?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.